Friday, May 16, 2008

Twitblog

I should'nt be treating my Twitter like a blog. I've been updating Twitter more often than my blog. If I can update Twitter a few times a day, why not this blog ? The answer is because of simplicity. Twitter is simple. The more complicated ones (blog) is conveniently ignored.

The mind always works in complication when it comes to blog. So many stories to share. So many sentences to construct. So many vocab to consider. At the end of the day, nothing is written. It stays there in my CPU, the thinking kind I mean.

Writing this blog at the moment is interrupted by Mr Bourdain's adventure on the telly plus a call from Brother Chef few minutes ago asking for another quotation to be faxed ASAP to a client who always love to do a last minute order and end up us, the catering end, having to juggle two catering events in a day.

It didn't help with this constant coughing and regular visits to the sink to clear the flu phlegm.

But again, the mind always work in simplicity & kept on thinking of ways to keep it simple. Business wise or personal. Business wise, eg, how to get the government get cracking & get on with their job so that they can help to stabilise the cost of inflation. Yes, I am thinking of harga beras that kept eating into our margin.

At the end of the day, what all of us rakyat want is....to be happy !


No comments: