Saturday, December 26, 2009

Knock! Knock!

"Knock. Knock. Why haven't you written for so long?"

That's a knock I received from a friend who has been an avid reader since The Nomadic Journey.

Remembering what my audit lecturer used to say "what the human read will stay in their brain, it's just a matter of getting it OUT! So now let's practice how to get it out".

That's a statement after looking at our audit paper results.

Now I think it's the same with daily life experience. You just can't simply blog. :D

The older you get, the better you understand why people behave the way they did and the more you realised that the world is very very small indeed.

For instance, our regular customer driving a very posh car bearing a plate number 'xxx 9' came to the restaurant for lunch. At night time, I saw the same car with the same plate number as I park my car at Plaza Damas. Such small world. Hehehhh... now I know where they stayed. ;-)

Back to our small world, we know it's so small & so temporary compared to the whole universe but a lot of people seems to like things which is small, pretty & temporary.

That brings me to share this quote with you;

Sabda Nabi Muhammad saw:
"Barangsiapa yang mencintai dunia, maka Allah tidak akan menolongnya dalam hal apa pun.
Disamping itu, Allah akan menetapkan dalam hatinya empat perkara:
1. kesusahan yang berpanjangan,
2. kesibukan yang tiada henti,
3. kefakiran yang untuk selamanya,
4. angan-angan yang tidak ada batasnya.

I hope the quote will knock on your head.

Have a great weekend my dear readers!

1 comment:

hyelbaine said...

Really, you should update ur blog much more often ;)

Cheers!!! :D