Friday, March 7, 2008

Last Lap

[Photo: Boss2 pakai topi duduk dalam kedai under the shade, macchai2 kepanasan naikkan posters]They (emceeA) put this up last weekend in support for the P098 parliament candidate. The candidate is our regular customer at Tok Li since his office is just a few doors away from us.

Last year he helped us with some matters regarding the local authorities. We salute him for that because it's not we who went to him for favours but it's him who came to us and offer his help & that was way before he was elected.

P098 is one hot seat with 76% voters being Malays. Looking at the crowd coming for the opposition's rally last weekend, I doubt the ruling party can maintain the three state seats. The parliamentary seat probably have a 50% chance.

I saw on telly yesterday that the ruling party's rally in Shah Alam was not popular at all I can even count the turnout with my two hands! I think Gombak, Shah Alam & Klang will have a tough fight this time around... and Darul Naim will forever remain bercahaya dengan bulan... ;-)

I've casted my vote at the last two elections. Hmmm... I'm still thinking of which colour to pangkah now. Mine will be at the P117. I've got not much job to do. Only one box to pangkah. Only for the 'P'. No 'N'. And only two candidates to choose from. No bulan penuh & no bulan sabit. Just one rocket which is still on the ground and one dacing which really has tested our patience on the domestic front.

I think, I'll vote for my birthday party. This time, pangkah both box. ;-)

Quote of the Day : Be who you are and be that well. Saint Francis de Sales

No comments: