Friday, June 27, 2008

Men Are From Mars

[Gambar hiasan]
I sent a text message to Bro Chef who is at the restaurant:

"Paper cups kat atas side table, client punya menu kat kaunter bawah alas meja, cash with me jap lagi singgah kedai, now tgh bayar bills".

Later at home :

Bro : "takde pon kain alas meja. I cari semua cerok tak jumpa. Thot u said u left some table cloth at the restaurant before u pegi bayar bills".

Me : "helllloooo.... I didn't leave any table cloth lerr... I left the MENU underneath the table cloth!"

Now I know he only read this "Paper cups kat atas side table, client punya menu kat kaunter bawah alas meja, cash with me jap lagi singgah kedai, now tgh bayar bills".

Moral of the story : Tell your male counterparts ONE story ONLY at a time.
Do you agree with me ?


Quote of the Day : Discontent is the first necessity of progress. Thomas A. Edison

No comments: