Thursday, July 10, 2008

Quick Updates

When I started Journey Continues, I plan to write a lot more stuff about food and daily running of the restaurant. But... well... I will just write anything that flash through the mind ok ?

(If you want to read about daily running of the country, go elsewhere ok ! I am feeling nausea even at the mention of it, what more to blog about it!)

Anyway, may I welcome the new readers, especially my two siblings who are silent readers.

If you must know, what I've been doing for the past two months, it's pretty routine but interesting. We've got an overwhelming response on our corporate catering and I've been emailing & faxing quotation, invoicing and all the admin stuff... Brother Chef took care of the operation. In short, we have a good team running the business and it's definitely booming.

I must thank you, my readers, for recommending us by just through words of mouth. We've positioned ourselves well and has been our clients' preferred private corporate caterers !

There's no shortcut to success. Never ever. It is all pure hard work. Sometimes you may get to the top through shortcuts, potong queue etc but believe me, it will NOT last long cos there is no barakah.

I've gotta go now. My favourite prog on AFC has started. If you're interested in food business, you should watch how they started it all at "Opening Soon" on 703 at 11.30pm!

Tara!

No comments: